December 25, 2015

Merry X-mas folks

I hope you all had a nice Christmas. The most important for me on Christmas is the feeling you have inside. If your happy and you celebrate with the love of your life and a friends, then it's good enough! Of course, I would have loved to have my whole family around but it's not possible!

We watch a Swedish Christmas concert and played games. We had a 4course meal and lots of wine: crab tapa, moulles with whine and garlic, mushroom and Parmesan filled beef with smashed potato, ending with tiramisu! God it was amazing. All made by me with love! I forgot to take pictures of the dishes and the dessert but I will share some pictures later! 
Merry Christmas friends:)

UPDATE:
Some photos of the fooood!!!


Best food ever

Before I added the cream-sauce

Crab and egg och roasted baguette

No comments:

Post a Comment