October 18, 2015

Stockholm from above



A lot of people ask me how Stockholm is, what is looks like. It's hard to answer that question for me cause for me Stockholm is my home city and not a tourist destination for me. I don't visit churches and museums when I'm home. I even don't walk along the waterfront. If I do, I have something else in my mind and not how beautiful the city is. I've been living abroad for almost 4 years now (!) and by now I  start to understand Stockholm´s beauty. It is beautiful. And this video shows the city from another perspective. Ok video but I would stay more on the ground with that camera.

Imagine recording in the small streets of gamla stan and then move up towards the roof tops, travelling over the water and under a bridge... I like the part when they record in a park and a people on bikes passes. Get closer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment