September 16, 2014

Mellanläge

I'm looking for a job. Not just events and model jobs but a fixed job. I want to learn a lot so I would be happy with a job that is over qualified just to be able to learn more. Im hungry for knowledge, if I can express it that way. I know I'm not stupid but sometimes I feel like an outsider. Many of my friends here in Barcelona have got nice jobs or a long and good education. Now it's my turn! I have gained a lot of experiences just living here. I feel more confident and I know myself better, which also counts. I can adapt to different cultures and have meet people from all over the world. But now, I feel something is missing. I want to be an expert in a subject and be really good at what I'm doing. I'm hungry for knowledge! Just bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment