August 1, 2014

What's up right now?










I got inspired by my friend Ina, she blogs frequently and writes some lines each time. I never write and I don't blog often. But I love her blog so I'm gonna try to make mine more like a diary, just like hers.

So here we go. Just a couple of hour ago, my boyfriends mum arrived to Barcelona from Chile. She is staying for a month, at our place.
Im really looking forward to get to know her better and make some trips to other beaches and stuff like that. Claudio, y BF is working monday to friday and I'm not so I'm gonna spend a lot of time with his mum.

The weather is nice and I feel really good being in Barcelona one more summer! I love this city! I'm already getting anxious cause it already getting darker 1 minute earlier each day. Anyway, the summer sometimes lasts until October here in Barcelona so I have 3 more months.

And as you know I'm going to a wedding in September and made a homepage for the couple. Check it out here!




1 comment:

  1. Fina du! :) Jag älskar att läsa din blogg också, fast så klart roligt när du skriver mer! :) Pusss!

    ReplyDelete