June 19, 2014

WorldCup - my point of view

Sweden is not participating. Which is fine, cause nobody expects them to be in the world cup. So I have to support another team. I'm a little bit german, a little bit dutch, have a special relation to Italy and Chile but I live in Spain. Spain lost against Chile last night and we couldn't believe it! I was celebrating the victory with some friends from Chile and of course, my boyfriend from Chile.
I think Germany has a good chance to win it all! :)

This year's worldcup is strange, the results are rare and everything else aswell. Brasil didn't even fininsh the building of the stadiums... And they are playing bad... Portugal aswell.. And Spain, wtf? Anyway, surprises are good!


How cute isn't that referee? How disgusting isn't that coach? XD


C'mon...

No comments:

Post a Comment