June 21, 2014

Boost soup - you have to try!


 



So easy, so good and so healthy. I took a frozen bag of vegetables, spinach, a tomato and a bouillon cube. Covered them with water, added salt, cayenne, olive oil, oregano a bit of soya and boiled it for about 20 minutes. I added BIG a spoon of philadelphia and blended it until it got a creamy texture. 
It's not very important what kind of vegetables you use but I don't recommend bell pepper. Other good vegetables are zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower.

....

I guess you've noticed that I have been blogging about food and "good food" lately. It's been a week with intense, non-stop celebration of birthdays, exams, soccer games and we've been to several festivals in Barcelona lately. Two days ago my troat started to hurt but I ignored it and went out to celebrate the victory of Chile. Bad choice. I now have to deal with the consequences and stay home even though the sun is shining.
Im sick and trying to get well asap. Thats the reason to the health-spam.



No comments:

Post a Comment