May 27, 2014

Working for ALBERTO CERDAN

I'm just about to leave to ALBERTO CERDAN's studios. The show starts at 8 pm so there is a lot of time to get prepared. They will fix my hair and then put makeup. Hopefully I will get a nice styling.

I shaved my legs, took away my nailpolish, washed my hair, im wearing skin-color underwears, packed the bag with fruit, shoes, magazines and water. There is a lot to think about before modelling! I even have to wear something that has buttons or a zipper and not a tight top that will destroy hair and makeup when changing clothes just before the event!

I will try to update directly from the event (check my instagram in the right column)


1 comment:

  1. Ah spannande! Vi far se bilden sen va? :) Grattis till allt jobb hjartat, harligt! <3

    ReplyDelete